We are our own toughest critics! I’d like to help you develop a more compassionate view of yourself so that you may begin to:
- Resolve past issues that keep you presently stuck
- Reduce negative self talk and increase positive self talk
- Release yourself from excessive guilt, shame, and anxiety
- Discover inner peace and inner strength
- Foster personal growth and development
- Increase satisfaction and joy in all areas of your life
- Improve intimate relationships
- Validate and highlight strengths that you already posess
Feelings of being overwhelmed, stuck, depressed, and anxious are real. Mental health problems may come on unexpectedly or have been growing for some time. They affect our thoughts, feelings, behaviors and our physical health.
I have one goal for your therapy, YOUR goal. I have helped hundreds of my clients change behaviors, improve moods, decrease anxiety, enhance self-esteem, improve relationships with family and friends and work through life’s transitions.
My initial consultation is a set $300. I encourage you to block out at least two hours for that first session, as I really want to take time with you to understand your needs and share with you what I feel your treatment will entail. My fee, thereafter, for a 50 minute session is $275.
I don’t accept any insurance, however I can provide a detailed receipt for you to present to your insurance company. Most of my clients are able to get a large percentage of my services reimbursed to them if they have any out-of-network-provider benefits.
I usually see my clients on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:00am-1:00pm and 5:00pm-8:00pm. Please click on the “Contact Dr. Dae” tab or feel free to give me a call if I may be helpful to you in answering any other questions about initiating the therapeutic process.
You deserve your time, energy and effort. Put yourself on your To-Do list today!